MENUS gives you up to date menus, prices, quality ratings and available discounts for every restaurant, kiosk, food cart and stand in Walt Disney World. We created Menus so families can easily decide where and what to eat on vacation. The Menus app shows you which foods count as snacks on the Disney Dining Plan, and menus and prices for special events such as Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival. A handy search feature shows where to find exactly the food you’re looking for.
MENUS features include:
- Adult and kids menus from the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, every Disney resort, Wide World of Sports, and Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival booths.
- Every menu, food item and price is checked at least every 90 days - sooner if changes are made. We’re serious about accuracy.
- Prices and descriptions for more than 14,000 individual foods.
- Shows the restaurant’s quality rating, value rating, and service rating as determined by more than 40,000 readers of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
- Shows Annual Passholder, Tables in Wonderland and other discounts available, including how big the discount is, so you can get the best deal.
- Search for your favorite foods by park, resort and restaurant type.
- When you’re ready to make a reservation, the app gives you links to Disney’s online dining reservation system and the phone number to Disney Dining.
- Free menu updates without having to download another version of the app.